Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where does the time go?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    The older I get, the faster the time rolls by.
    No kidding! The years whoosh by me!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Hard to believe sometimes. I did nearly 24 years in the USAF and haven been retired almost 26 years...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hard to believe sometimes. I did nearly 24 years in the USAF and haven been retired almost 26 years...
    That must be really weird, since it probably felt like a lifetime that you were in the service.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

True. Except for the last year, there were times I thought I would never make it... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Winter has officially started and Christmas is just a few days away. 2023 has really flown by...

Oh, to answer you : you can find a quick last-minute solution for your gifts here :

https://glossit.biz

Winter has officially started and Christmas is just a few days away. 2023 has really flown by...
    No kidding. It feels like yesterday that you were deciding what your theme would be for this year's Christmas yard display. And I think that was right after Christmas last year.

I feel like I can confidently tell myself that Christmas will be back here before I know it (which helps a lot!).

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    No kidding. It feels like yesterday that you were deciding what your theme would be for this year's Christmas yard display. And I think that was right after Christmas last year.

I feel like I can confidently tell myself that Christmas will be back here before I know it (which helps a lot!).
    To be sure. I am already working on next year's design. I'm thinking of the theme "Checking it Twice". What do you think?
    HP Tree & Bookcase.jpg
    Harry Potter Library Tree

To be sure. I am already working on next year's design. I'm thinking of the theme "Checking it Twice". What do you think?

Harry Potter Library Tree
    I like that theme. I'd be interested to see how you put that together.
    The library looks cozy. What's on the top of the tree? And I know I said it before, but I really like the lantern light.

I already have some ideas. Of course the sign outside will have to be hand-made...