Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Where does the time go?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I already have some ideas. Of course the sign outside will have to be hand-made...
    The sign?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

"Checking it twice..."
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

That will be a nice project.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Looking forward to it and I will look for phosphorescent paint to use on the letters and possibly place a black light nearby to add depth to the glow...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Looking forward to it and I will look for phosphorescent paint to use on the letters and possibly place a black light nearby to add depth to the glow...
    Ah! Cool!

I was checking them out down at Hobby Lobby. I just need to decide of big the sign itself will be...

Nearly a third of 2024 is now past. It seems like I just got the stuff put away and it is almost time for some light Christmas in July decor to come out.