Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Official Christmas Purchase of 2015

Just bought some earrings for my wife on Etsy.
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

I usually wait to start buying until the first of November. Then it dawns on me that if I don't do it now I'll be shopping the last weekend before Christmas... again!!

Well,I ordered 4 gifts a few days ago: Perfume for both daughters, a set of dishes for my daughter and an Art-in-Motion set for my grand-niece. Plan to do some wrapping once they arrive.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Some xero shoes for my sister that are actually sandals you can exercise in. Pretty cool stuff.

I bought a drone but I think it was for myself.. hehehe. It was going to be for a brother but I don't think I can wrap it back up!

Ordered another 6 gifts yesterday - a new leash and new harness for my dog; blue jeans for my husband; some cookware for my daughter; a scarf for other daughter and a wallet for her boyfriend. Looks like I may get most of my shopping done online this year. Have to buy 26 gifts (not counting stuffers) for 10 people. I have 14 gifts purchased - so I'm more than half-way done! Yay!!!

We went out about 2 weeks ago and got a good start to our shopping. This past weekend, I placed an online order for CB and I'm hoping this weekend or sometime, next week, we can get out and finish the shopping.
    I Love This Christmasy Time of Year!

I'm still waiting for 3 gifts to arrive in the mail - should all be here by tomorrow. Then I only have 3 more to purchase (plus stuffers) locally - 2 gift cards and a bottle of rum! One quick trip to a drug store and a liquor store and I will be done. I've been wrapping as I purchase, so I am in really good shape and can avoid the frustration of shopping at this time of year!

I also struggle for ideas every year!
    Thinking of buying a new schoolbag for my 5-year-old niece.