Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Official Christmas Purchase of 2015

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

First Official Christmas Purchase of 2015

OK...post here when you have officially made your first Christmas purchase for the year. I got my wife a Christmas gift online yesterday. When it arrives, I will begin the "hiding" process for the next 7 months or so! HAHA!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

I usually start over the summer months or if I happen to see something perfect in the meantime. Nothing out there right now is shouting "Buy me!"
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Yeah...I had an online coupon for something she would never ask for. I just wanted to get it out of the way while I had the money and I was still thinking of it.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

I cannot wait to start christmas present buying but I absolutely struggle for ideas! I have a godson who turns 5 in October as well.
    PM me to get my blog link about my life with deafness

Christmas 2011

Nice to see you christmasloves

So this weekend I have ordered a Willow Tree figurine for my parents and ordered some wool to make a blanket for them, a games compendium for my in laws and for my little girl, Frozen jigsaw puzzle, table and stool set, and a cupcake decorating kit.

Already researched for hubbys presents, he loves Sherlock Holmes so getting him the latest film. Phew what a weekend!

Great job Penny Berry. The most I've done is make up a list of ideas. Feeling a little behind!

I have bought all godson's birthday presents and some of his christmas presents! He needs a couple more and he's completely done! Just need to get mum, bro, sister and best friend something
    PM me to get my blog link about my life with deafness

Christmas 2011

Quote Originally Posted by christmasloves View Post
    I have bought all godson's birthday presents and some of his christmas presents! He needs a couple more and he's completely done! Just need to get mum, bro, sister and best friend something
    Wow - The only gifts I've purchased so far are the Hallmark ornaments I get for my daughters every year: The Puppy Love and Fairy Messenger series ornaments!

I bought all my mother's presents.