Thread: Tomorrow

Tomorrow

I set a limit on myself that from 12/26/14 until 4/1 I wouldn't mention, countdown, listen to songs, watch movies, or do anything at all Christmas related. I have stuck to it so that I would keep from getting burnt out on Christmas as this past holiday season was very stressful.

Well I made it, and tomorrow it all comes to an end as my official Christmas Countdown begins! Tomorrow I'll start my daily countdown in my office, and tomorrow night I will be watching as many Christmas movies as I can get in my DVD player, and listening to christmas songs all day!

Merry Christmas everyone!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Well...I admire your resolve. There's no way I could put myself through the torture of holding back from anything Christmas-related for that long! The only thing I "put away" are all the animated specials I have on DVD. I do that for my boys, so when they come out again in the Fall, they are VERY excited for them!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

I think it's just natural to take a little break in order to make things more special later on. But, it's always in the back of my mind.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I haven't stopped listening to Christmas music in my car yet. I usually wait until Summer is in full swing and I'm driving with the windows open. I admit I feel kind of embarrassed to have other people hear me playing Christmas music in the car in the middle of June!!!

I've been listening to it more this year than normal. I ordered a couple of Christmas cd's from Amazon last week and listened to them on my commute to and from work earlier this week. I've actually got Christmas music on here in my office today. I usually turn it way down if anyone comes in my office.....
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

I took all my Christmas CDs and burned a couple compilation disks of all my absolute favorites. It's pretty sweet, and I don't have to lug around a bunch of disks. I just have 2 that I keep in my disk changer!