Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Incredible Christmas Place

Hybrid View

The Incredible Christmas Place

If you're ever in the Gatlinburg, TN area, be sure to stop by The Incredible Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge. I'll be in Gatlinburg in a couple of months for meetings, so I'm looking forward to visiting while there. I usually spend a couple of hours just wandering through all the different rooms. It's a special place for people like us!

"The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Oh my staple my aunt lives down there and that's where she shops this is just so funny,yes you must stop by there my aunt loves this place.

I was in Pigeon Forge about 20 years ago (Dollywood). It was a fun place! I remember we had the whole motel to ourselves. It was late August and all the kids in TN were back in school, but being from NY- we don't start school until September. These buildings look familiar, but we didn't go there. Do you know if it was there 20 years ago?
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I was in Pigeon Forge about 20 years ago (Dollywood). It was a fun place! I remember we had the whole motel to ourselves. It was late August and all the kids in TN were back in school, but being from NY- we don't start school until September. These buildings look familiar, but we didn't go there. Do you know if it was there 20 years ago?
    I thought this place had been around since the mid-80's, and I was right. The web site said they opened in 1986 in a small store across the road from where they are now. When they built their new place, that side of the street didn't have as much as it does now. They've renovated some of the stores and built new ones around that area.

Quote Originally Posted by wstaple View Post
    I thought this place had been around since the mid-80's, and I was right. The web site said they opened in 1986 in a small store across the road from where they are now. When they built their new place, that side of the street didn't have as much as it does now. They've renovated some of the stores and built new ones around that area.
    I guess we could have seen it then. I'll have to remember it if we ever go back there!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Man...I'd love to bring the family there.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

I was going through an old photo album yesterday - from 1995, and lo and behold - there were a few pics of this place! We did stop there very briefly - it was much smaller however!

I was able to spend about an hour here earlier today. Here are several shots from my visit:
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg