Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello friends!!!!!!!!

Hello friends!!!!!!!!

Hello, I love to decorate my Christmas tree after thanksgiving, what you guys think which is the best time to set up the Christmas tree, I am also looking for some innovative ornaments ideas for my Christmas tree? You people can share yours.

Hello, and welcome to the site. I bought some homemade ornaments on eBay for my granddaughter. She's married and they have a three-year-old and a baby, so they want ornaments that won't break.

etc.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    We have so many keepsake ornaments now that it's all we have room for on our tree! My son has a 5 foot tree that he decorates with a variety of shatterproof ornaments.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    We have so many keepsake ornaments now that it's all we have room for on our tree! My son has a 5 foot tree that he decorates with a variety of shatterproof ornaments.
    Have you ever posted an indoor picture of your tree, Mike?

Christmas is a fun time, full of joy, as we get ready for the exciting and thrilling celebrations around us. Every year Christmas decorations should go up on the 1st of December with the festive parties, and come down on the first week of January after having a great Christmas and New Year celebration.

We have primarily keepsake ornaments as well. We always use them with a theme color for the garland/beads and matching ornaments to carry that color theme throughout the tree
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by kerrykelin View Post
    Christmas is a fun time, full of joy, as we get ready for the exciting and thrilling celebrations around us. Every year Christmas decorations should go up on the 1st of December with the festive parties, and come down on the first week of January after having a great Christmas and New Year celebration.
    Kerry, no offense, but you do realize that this is a Christmas forum, made up of people who love Christmas, and that nobody on this forum needs to be instructed as to what Christmas is, right?

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    Kerry, no offense, but you do realize that this is a Christmas forum, made up of people who love Christmas, and that nobody on this forum needs to be instructed as to what Christmas is, right?
    Wow.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Wow.
    I'm sorry, Olga. I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. It's just that that type of post is how spammers often start out. I am not saying kerrykelin IS a spammer but I just don't understand why some people feel the need to explain what Christmas means in general. It isn't as if the one's that do this are sharing what they love, personally, about Christmas. Do any of us really need to be told that Christmas is a time when Christmas decorations are put up in early December and taken down in early January??