View Poll Results: When do you start decorating?

Voters
19. This poll is closed
  • Before Black Friday

8 42.11%
  • Black Friday weekend

7 36.84%
  • Early December

4 21.05%
  • Right before Christmas

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Starting Christmas decorating this weekend?

You bet!!!! I have decorated almost every room,Since I get fresh trees I will get one the after Thanksgiving So I can have my son help me (wouldn't want to disturb his weekends KIDS!!!!)

The living room tree is up!

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Hurray for your DW!
    I know, I was so excited!!!!!

I got our wreath put up over the fireplace today...I plugged it in and the lights instantly went out. There were too many lights burnt out for me to sit and check them all, so I took off the white lights I had originally put on it and decided to replace them with my single red and green strand. I didn't like it at first, but after I put it up DW said it looked good, so I'm happy with it now. Pictures coming soon!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

This year WAY before Christmas.

i started this past saturday, worked on my light display all day yesterday and am still only half done lol

so far i got my grinch out there, (gave up on getting it on the roof though) got my globe inflatable, my santa runway path lights, my frosty, majority of my lights

and even thought i kept telling myself i didnt need to buy anything new this year, with this economy i gave in and dropped 30 bucks on a little Snoopy inflatable and another 70 at Michaels on Candy Cane to go across the front of my house

and then on top fo that i still need to set up 2 or 3 light up trees, penguins, a polar bear, a deer and maybe another inflatable lol pictures to come soon

Home office tree is up, still needs lights and decorations... half way there!

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

you all sound real busy! hoping to see everyone decorations on here. I am glad you are all enjoying yourselves while decorating. I want to redo my living room a little but first I have to get rid of hubby! he don't like me making changes!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!