Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Christmas Crafts

With all the fantastic things you can buy another, nothing says it quite the same as something made at home from the heart...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

The crafts continue as I begin to roll out the many 'Wreaths' that will decorate my lawn this year...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip1979 View Post
    ahhh yes. I love Pinterest. Never ending ideas for my family crafting days.
    Does your husband join in on your family crafting days?

You seem to make a lot of crafts- do you keep them all? Or sell them, or give them away?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Most of the crafts I do, are for home display. But the thought of sending some as gifts is a terrific idea.

I was looking for Christmas decorations that I could make myself. I became a member of this forum to give an idea. I'm sending you a private message. and I am sharing an article where I found the Christmas decorations that I liked.
    https://fashionpeis.com/30-gorgeous-...nto-your-house

I sent a private message to ask some questions.

Thanks for sharing. Things hand-made always carry a special memory...