Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: When do you traditionally start decorating for Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I'm really torn on this! I want to fully experience autumn and Thanksgiving, but I'm finding that my Christmas is just way too short!
    I agree. For the most part, I begin immediately after Thanksgiving. But over the years, I have left more and more out. My office for instance has Christmas decorations all year round and even has a sign over the door that states... "Santa's Workshop"
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I agree. For the most part, I begin immediately after Thanksgiving. But over the years, I have left more and more out. My office for instance has Christmas decorations all year round and even has a sign over the door that states... "Santa's Workshop"
    Aw, I love the sign.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Thank you. The main reason is that is where I do most of my planning, gift wrapping and stocking filling...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"