Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Papa's Christmas Wonderland 2014

The Study

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

The Train Room

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

The Front Entry

Papa_Christmas

Outside Lights

The back yard lights are nothing special, but I set on the porch a lot so it's kind of nice, these lights twinkle.

Well that's it for the most part 80 some pics on my last 3 pages hope you enjoy this years display.
    If Sarah grants permission I'll post pics of her room soon.
    Papa_Christmas

I'm blown away Dave, there are so many decorations I want right now This train room is fascinating
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

All I can say is OMG!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    All I can say is OMG!
    I agree! Sometimes, I don't comment because I'm speechless, it's just so good. Dave's whole house is a Christmas lover's heaven
    Last edited by steph535; 12-15-2014 at 02:09 AM.

Brilliant, fantastic,...as always..I love it all...
    Merry Christmas to all...

Thanks so much,Snowflake,OM,Steph and Tink.
    Every year it gets to be more and more of a chore to put all this stuff up,but then when I walk in the door after work and smell the Christmas smells and walk around and turn everything on it makes me smile.
    We have a party every year between Christmas and New Years and I see that it makes other people smile also and the work doesn't seem so much after all.
    I don't know about "a Christmas lover's heaven " Steph but it certainly is a haven for this Christmas Lover.
    Papa_Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Thanks so much,Snowflake,OM,Steph and Tink.
    Every year it gets to be more and more of a chore to put all this stuff up,but then when I walk in the door after work and smell the Christmas smells and walk around and turn everything on it makes me smile.
    We have a party every year between Christmas and New Years and I see that it makes other people smile also and the work doesn't seem so much after all.
    I don't know about "a Christmas lover's heaven " Steph but it certainly is a haven for this Christmas Lover.
    I agree with you as far as all the work involved (...and I don't do nearly as much as you). But I just don't know how to do it any other way. I find myself going nuts looking for the simplest little item if it's missing. It is definitely worth it to see people smiling at your decorations!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas