Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who has started their 2014 Christmas shopping?

Quote Originally Posted by mina553 View Post
    I'am almost finished but have the most important ones like my mom N hubby ,
    For my 2014 Christmas gift from my husband hes taking me to Florida N were staying @ the Saw grass hotel opposite the mall I cant hardly wait .
    Have fun mina
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Now is when people used to start shopping in our country.
    so they're buying earlier now ?
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    so they're buying earlier now ?
    People here buy at many different times. I often start buying in the summer/early fall. A lot of people wait until November, yet some don't start until Christmas Eve! lol

I have 22 gifts bought and wrapped and 4 on order. I have even purchased my stocking-stuffers. Feels good! Just a little concerned about one of the gifts I ordered. It was supposed to be here between Nov. 18th and 20th. Well today is the 24th and no sign of it!

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I have 22 gifts bought and wrapped and 4 on order. I have even purchased my stocking-stuffers. Feels good! Just a little concerned about one of the gifts I ordered. It was supposed to be here between Nov. 18th and 20th. Well today is the 24th and no sign of it!
    Oh, I hate that --- wondering if a package will come at all! I hope it comes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by wstaple View Post
    i lucked up, she likes it!
    Awesome!!!

I have already purchased gifts for my family in the month of November. As we know that, Christmas is the time for giving and sharing. During Christmas it is better to give love and kindness, but it is the fact that giving gifts is still a part of the Christmas tradition.

Last week I bought Nail Decals for my sisters. I placed my order at Born Pretty Store and they have a good collection if you are looking cheap makeup gifts for your loved ones. I was lucky to find this an extra $10 discount from this site. Now I am looking for a coat for my father. I do not have more than $100 budget for this but still hoping to find best quality.

I ordered 4 gifts in early to mid November. One was ordered thru a university catalog. I had to contact them 5 times about this order. I kept being given different ship dates and other excuses. They finally said it was shipped and gave me a FedEx tracking number. Fed Ex kept telling me there was no record of this number. Well I finally got the item today via regular mail - NOT FedEx. That only took 6 weeks! The other 3 items were ordered thru a gift company catalog. When I didn't get any items after 4 weeks, I contacted them, but no answer at Customer Service for 3 days. I then received a letter in the mail saying that one of the items was back ordered until March and inferred that the other 2 should already be in my possession. I finally got thru to them - cancelled the item on back order and got them to re-ship the other items. I then got another letter saying that yet another item was back ordered until January!!! I called them back and was told, that they were able to send it. So on Friday I received one of the items and today (finally) I received the last one. I swear I will never order gifts again!
    Last edited by ornamentmaven; 12-23-2014 at 04:54 AM.

:tree:

I got the last of the Christmas presents last night when I was doing the Christmas Dinner shopping . It's been so expensive this year, I don't remember last year being this bad.
    Anyway, I got this lovely little fruit bowl for my hubby's parents. so that's me all wrapped up for this year