Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who has started their 2014 Christmas shopping?

Hybrid View

Who has started their 2014 Christmas shopping?

Shopping is always expensive and time consuming. I like to start early and buy a little bit at a time. This way the cost is less painful! So far I have 2 gifts - a learning toy for my grand-niece and a board game for one of my daughters (one of her gifts). How about you?
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I used to start shopping in August! The last few years I've been way behind, trying to do it all in a hurry. But I love taking time, spending hours looking for those perfect gifts that just jump out at you. So no, I'm not started yet, but hopefully within a week or so.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I've already purchased 2 big things for my wife. We have 2 big things for our boys. My parents are done. My wife's parents are done. We have a good jump this year.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Done all the ones I'm doing..I'm making gift bags for of all sorts of things for family and friends,
    Merry Christmas to all...

Another gift I ordered has come in the mail. I'm jealous of Mike and Tink. You guys are in good shape!
    Last edited by ornamentmaven; 10-03-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Just a Christmas puzzle, 500 pcs, waiting for it by the end of next week. Nothing else, yet..
    I have to say, it really ''helps'' the weather here, for not getting into the mood for Christmas shopping or anything related to Christmas, as, weather is moslty sunny with temps around 30c... :(
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I actually wrapped the 3 gifts I've purchased. And I've decided that I have so much wrapping paper left from last year that I won't need to purchase any!

nothing yet, too soon for me. I like to watch things and make some plans but didn't bought anything yet
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

I have started christmas shopping, I have bought a friend a dvd she really wants, in the process of buying a photo gift voucher and little bits and bobs
    PM me to get my blog link about my life with deafness

Christmas 2011

I have 5 gifts purchased and three more on order. I hope to be done with all shopping and wrapping by early November. Then I'll go out to buy stuffers in December, so I can then sit at the mall and feel the hustle and bustle of the season without having to fight the lines. I don't do well in crowds anymore - so this strategy works best for me!