Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

Thread: CrazyMike's Christmas in Canada 2014

I went over to a local store that I buy most of my Christmas decorations from yesterday and much to my surprise they still had a lot of decorations. I bought quite a few items and are thinking about going back again today.

Thank you my friend for sharing your wonderful Christmas with everyone here.
    A happy healthy and prosperous New Year to you and your family.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Thank you my friend for sharing your wonderful Christmas with everyone here.
    A happy healthy and prosperous New Year to you and your family.
    A very happy New Year to you and yours Papa I am going back tomorrow to get more decorations as my wife will be back at work lol

Well it may be January 6th but almost all of my decorations are still up and the lights are on. I took the real tree down last week and I will start taking some of the other trees down this weekend. The big tree will start to be packed up on the 18th. went back to that store yesterday and picked up more decorations. I will post some pics tomorrow

Sorry that I have been unable to post pictures. My laptop that has my FTP software on it blew up so am working to get the software installed my other Laptop

Well I am taking down the big tree for another year. I have removed all of the ornaments so I should be done taking the tree down tomorrow.

Still having issues uploading photos from this new laptop. All the trees have been packed up for another year now..........................11 months until Christmas eve

Excited to see your Christmas decoration this year...
    http://www.yankee-candles.co.uk/

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Brown View Post
    Excited to see your Christmas decoration this year...
    Very soon Eric