Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you done with your Christmas shopping?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Yes. But something I ordered in the beginning of December has been sitting at the post office in the southern end of our state for 2 weeks and has not moved!
    I know how that feels. Something I ordered in November, arrived yesterday. I'll send it today, but obviously it will not be there until after Christmas...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Better question in this forum, at this date... Have you begun your Christmas shopping this year?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I am almost done, just have my other bestie to go. I want to get her one of the vintage barbies she wants, but she plans on shopping for one next weekend. So I have to wait and see what she buys first.

I'm finished shopping for my wife, but I still have several stockings to fill...

I am all done and everyone's gotten spoiled. I can't wait to see my best friend's face when she opens her gift, a 3D printer. And I bought my other Bestie her childhood doll she's wanted to replace since she lost it in a flood. The real struggle is keeping it all a secret from them until We see each other.

Almost, Just a couple more to do this week. Then wrap and mail...

I have to pick one up tomorrow and then I have one more to go (but it's usually the hardest one to figure out).
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Just a couple of stocking stuffers to go. I send quite a few stockings each year and did not count properly for the "extras". The good side is the ones remaining are local...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Just a couple of stocking stuffers to go. I send quite a few stockings each year and did not count properly for the "extras". The good side is the ones remaining are local...
    You mail them? How nice!

I just found out that we ARE exchanging gifts this year (other than getting for the kids of the family), so I've been researching, shopping and ordering away the last 2 days. Good thing I've continued to collect gift ideas for people over these last 3 years. My father is the last one, but unfortunately really difficult. But it's felt so good to Christmas shop again!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    You mail them? How nice!

I just found out that we ARE exchanging gifts this year (other than getting for the kids of the family), so I've been researching, shopping and ordering away the last 2 days. Good thing I've continued to collect gift ideas for people over these last 3 years. My father is the last one, but unfortunately really difficult. But it's felt so good to Christmas shop again!
    Understandable. My favorite when I was growing up, was the stocking. So, I guess sharing them with others is so cool.