Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031

Thread: The last Christmas movie I watched...

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    A Christmas Story Christmas. I had my concerns, but the movie was a fitting sequel.

I had recorded a few from Hallmark to get me past the new year... lol So I just finished watching the last one... The Angel Tree...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    A Christmas Story Christmas. I had my concerns, but the movie was a fitting sequel.
    I didn't even realize they made a sequel- good to know.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Another Hallmark edition... Switched for Christmas...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I didn't even realize they made a sequel- good to know.
    It’s on HBO Max. The original (still living) cast returned except for the mother. I figured she was having health issues when I read she declined. She passed away in early January. It’s a shame she couldn’t do the movie, but the film is still solid.

Hallmark is doing there thing for Christmas In July and just watched a 2023 edition titled... The Christmas Reboot. Done a couple of times, but a nice twist...