Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: The last Christmas movie I watched...

Another Halllmark... The Santa Stakeout...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Unfortunately, the 2018 version of 'A Christmas Carol'.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Does Frozen count as a christmas movie?

Why not? I watched a Charlie Brown Christmas and right after I sign off here, I will be watching another of my recorded Hallmark Christmas movies. I only have 62 remaining... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

'The Man In The Santa Claus Suit' with Fred Astaire
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    'The Man In The Santa Claus Suit' with Fred Astaire
    That's a good one. I caught Hallmark's Time to come home for Christmas...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    That's a good one. I caught Hallmark's Time to come home for Christmas...
    I thought Hallmark wasn't playing Christmas ones anymore... Was it one you recorded?

I just saw 'Christmas In July' (1940)- not exactly a Christmas movie, but in the spirit of it.

Oh yes. I enjoyed that one as well. Last night I continued with my viewing of 60+ Hallmark Christmas movies on the DVR... A Dickens of a Holiday. Not their best, but a nice tale none-the-less.

Holiday Affair with Janet Leigh- another that's not exactly about Christmas, but takes place in the season.

Got another one off the DVR from Hallmark. "Boyfriends of Christmas Past"... nice twist on the Christmas Carol theme...