Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Papa's Train Layout

Papa's Train Layout

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but since the layout does have Christmas the year round I'll put it here and trust Chantelle will move it to the proper spot.
    I started my train layout in March of 2007 here is a link to a photo-bucket album that I'm using to document it's construction.
    I update it as i begin new projects and I'm working on adding text to the images.

http://s12.photobucket.com/user/buck...ast%20Railroad

The password is papa3rail
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Dave, now I know why you've given us your password in Photobucket...

Well, actually I do not know what to say, except, you are really great in what you do.. Im honestly, shocked/amazed/tongue-tied ...........................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

It's very nice great work.

Wow! I was expecting a train set with a few little ornamental buildings, but my expectations were exceeded 100 times over! Epic job!

Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySeason View Post
    Wow! I was expecting a train set with a few little ornamental buildings, but my expectations were exceeded 100 times over! Epic job!
    Truly amazing
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Dave, now I know why you've given us your password in Photobucket...

Well, actually I do not know what to say, except, you are really great in what you do.. Im honestly, shocked/amazed/tongue-tied ...........................
    Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs2 View Post
    It's very nice great work.
    Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySeason View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Truly amazing
    Thanks guys I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    I have had trains my whole life and as much as I enjoy running my trains I think I like creating my own little world even more.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Ooops...This is where I should have posted my comment on your train. Just amazing!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Ooops...This is where I should have posted my comment on your train. Just amazing!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    So, I spent about 2 hours looking at all your train set up photos. All I can say is that I think it's just the coolest set up I've ever seen! Truly a work of art!!
    Thanks Mike
    I used to have a web site to document the layout but it got too be to much hassle.
    I'm hoping to replace it with the photo bucket library.
    Did you think there were to many pictures?
    Did you find the descriptions useful to explain what was going on?
    I ask because I'm using the ATC forum as guinea pigs before I send the address and password out to family and fellow train enthusiasts.
    Thanks again for your comments.
    Papa_Christmas

KP and I are utterly and totally amazed and think it's fantastic, all the detail that you have put into it, he likes the Arc Welder..
    Keep going, papa...
    Merry Christmas to all...

What an insane amount of work Papa