Thread: Empire State Building Light Show

Empire State Building Light Show

Some of you might know that the WORLD FAMOUS Empire State Building in New York City has recently installed a new lighting system at its top. The lights synchronize with music (played at a specific hour on the local radio station) to swap and roll different colors with the beat. It's quite breath-taking live. Last week they did their Halloween display.

Can't wait to see what they do for Christmas...
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

If anyone is interested. They tested it last November with two Alicia Keyes songs. It's really neat.

"I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

I remember the post from last year. really cool. and nice to see you back on the forum, Fezziwig

This is rather epic! It's taking people's "front lawn" musical displays one step further!

That's cool. I can't believe I haven't heard of this going on.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.