Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454596061626364

Thread: Excuse Me...

We actually had below freezing on Halloween, but since, it has been in the upper 40's to low 50's. We usually get a white Christmas here in South Dakota, but there have been a few exceptions...

Excuse me, but have you ever taken a trip during December just to see snow?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Excuse me, but have you ever sent a Christmas in July present or card?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I have never taken a trip just to see snow- we get it eventually. You?

I have never sent a Christmas in July gift or card. I believe you do the card swap at that time of year, but have you ever sent a gift?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I have never taken a trip just to see snow- we get it eventually. You?

I have never sent a Christmas in July gift or card. I believe you do the card swap at that time of year, but have you ever sent a gift?
    When I was younger living in California, we would go to the mountains to see the snow, but now living in South Dakota, I just need to look out the window... lol

Not a gift in CIJ (though we are going to celebrate it this year with my 90 y/o Mother-in-law. A did gifts once when they had Christmas Stockings.

Excuse me, but have you ever had a snowball fight?