Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12525758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Excuse Me...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Excuse me, but have you ever taken the time to enjoy Christmas in July?
    I have always liked to think about/plan Christmas in the hot summer. Last year was the first time that I watched anything about Christmas (QVC CIJ). I have never decorated, though. I do think about CIJ more, now that I know that you celebrate it.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Excuse me.......it's been a long time since I last visited
    Tink! Long time no see! Hope you're doing okay!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    In that case... welcome back to the fold...

Excuse me, but have you ever played Christmas music in your car (other than December) with the windows rolled down?
    Hmmm...not sure about with the windows rolled down...I've had enough complaints over the years that I "ruin Christmastime" by getting them sick of hearing it during the rest of the year. But I do sometimes crank it with the windows rolled up.
    You?

Oh of course. I've had a few "gentle" complaints as well, till I pointed out they played their favorite music year round...

Excuse me, but have you ever wished for a White Christmas and then it actually happened?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Good point!

I ALWAYS wish for a white Christmas, and yes, one year it snowed heavily on Christmas Day. I was so thrilled until I realized we were going to have to be out shoveling for awhile. I now temper my wish with enough to whiten everything, but not enough to have to shovel!

Excuse me, but the 'bers are set to begin in 5 days!

And I cannot wait...

Excuse me, but have you shopped for any Christmas presents yet?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Excuse me, but I am ready to track Santa- I hope he's not late taking off at 4am, like last year!

As of this writing, Santa is due to take off in 4 hours, 57 min... Happy Tracking!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Excuse me, but I am ready to track Santa- I hope he's not late taking off at 4am, like last year!
    Yeah, he was late. I think he left around 6am EST again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Yeah, he was late. I think he left around 6am EST again.
    Ah well, after so may years, the guy deserves a Mulligan now and then... lol

Excuse me, but do you plan on returning any of your Christmas gifts this year?