Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 105055565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Excuse Me...

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip1979 View Post
    oh yes!! I'm ready.

Excuse me but I just added 3 more pieces to my Hallmark 2010 Snowmen band for $10.. I love OfferUp
    I was telling my mom how you're out in 112 degree weather and have snowmen all over your house. It's a nice picture.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

112? Wow...

Excuse me, but how many Hallmark movies played during CIJ did you record for later viewing? I did 26... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Bishop, to answer your 2 recent questions- I have never bought or made a CIJ decoration and I've never recorded any show to watch later. I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority for both those things on here.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

How shocking... lol.

Excuse me, but have you ever torn down and then redecorated a tree just because it did not look right or to change lighting theme?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Excuse me, but have you ever torn down and then redecorated a tree just because it did not look right or to change lighting theme?
    No, I would drive myself crazy!

Excuse me but have you ever wrapped a gift and then had to open it because you forgot what it was or who it was for?

[QUOTE=Bishop1954;153500]Excuse me but have you ever wrapped a gift and then had to open it because you forgot what it was or who it was for? [/QUOTNot that but,placed christmas cards in wrong envelopes and had to tear them open and redo them.

[QUOTE=snowbell1;153572]
    Excuse me but have you ever wrapped a gift and then had to open it because you forgot what it was or who it was for? [/QUOTNot that but,placed christmas cards in wrong envelopes and had to tear them open and redo them.
    Haha! I've done both!

Sounds like some frustrating fun!!! lol

Excuse me, but have you ever done the tree in a particular style and then wished you had done it differently (lights, theme, etc)?

Sounds like some frustrating fun!!! lol

Excuse me, but have you ever done the tree in a particular style and then wished you had done it differently (lights, theme, etc)?
    Not the tree, but the outside bushes.