Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuse Me...

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Excuse me, Bishop, but I'd like to congratulate you on your retirement!
    Thank you, that was thoughtful...

Excuse me but do you feel the "Magic of Christmas" all year long?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Excuse me, but Happy St. Nicholas Eve!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Excuse me, but has anyone else ever found their home is on the Christmas Lights Limo tour?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Excuse me, but has anyone else ever found their home is on the Christmas Lights Limo tour?
    No, but congrats!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Excuse me, but I'm sorry if you don't see me on here as often. It seems I've developed some EMF hypersensitivity, so have to limit my time on devices. Poor timing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Excuse me, but I'm sorry if you don't see me on here as often. It seems I've developed some EMF hypersensitivity, so have to limit my time on devices. Poor timing!
    I am happy to see you whenever you can be here and when not, still in our hearts...

I am happy to see you whenever you can be here and when not, still in our hearts...
    Thanks!

Excuse me, but who has ever served a totally non-traditional Christmas dinner (like spaghetti or tacos, etc...)?

Excuse me, but who has ever served a totally non-traditional Christmas dinner (like spaghetti or tacos, etc...)?
    I can't say I've experienced a non-traditional Christmas dinner. But one year when we were little we had SpaghettiOs on Christmas Eve, and that was a real treat!

I suppose at that age it would seem a very nice treat. Great memory...

Excuse me, but has anyone ever actually prayed for a White Christmas? And then had it happen? I did, this year...