Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuse Me...

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Excuse me...but I really need the weather to cooperate this weekend so I can finish raking the leaves
    Excuse me, but I came up 1 bag short. Looks like I won't get ALL the leaves this year!! :(
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Excuse me, but I came up 1 bag short. Looks like I won't get ALL the leaves this year!! :(
    Excuse me I should have one extra bag! Three bags left and about 2 more bags to pick up tomorrow. Total of 35 bags picked up so far!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Excuse me I should have one extra bag! Three bags left and about 2 more bags to pick up tomorrow. Total of 35 bags picked up so far!
    Excuse me, but when you posted a picture of your deck, I saw trees and trees and more trees. I think we had as many leaves as that back in 1990 at another address. It was crazy.

In about 30 minutes I'll turn Christmas lights on. My timer is somewhere in the garage; I haven't found it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Excuse me, but when you posted a picture of your deck, I saw trees and trees and more trees. I think we had as many leaves as that back in 1990 at another address. It was crazy.

In about 30 minutes I'll turn Christmas lights on. My timer is somewhere in the garage; I haven't found it yet.
    Excuse me, but the 35 bags picked up are only in the front yard and one side yard. There is no house right behind us so hubby blows the backyard leaves away. The other side yard is small and kept "au naturel" If we picked all of our leaves up, the bag count would be 70 - 80 bags!!!

Excuse me, but I'm getting tired just reading this, om!

My mother called today and she said the lady I hired to help her went to Dollar General and picked up two fifty percent off 4-ft. Christmas trees for her. One is white and the other green. She says she'll put the green one on a dresser at her front window. Excuse me, but I don't know know how an 89-yr.-old expects to do that! And how can she reach to decorate it? I hope she doesn't fall! I hope they're really three-foot trees!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Excuse me, but I broke down and bought more bags! Now I'm done.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Excuse me, but I'm getting tired just reading this, om!

My mother called today and she said the lady I hired to help her went to Dollar General and picked up two fifty percent off 4-ft. Christmas trees for her. One is white and the other green. She says she'll put the green one on a dresser at her front window. Excuse me, but I don't know know how an 89-yr.-old expects to do that! And how can she reach to decorate it? I hope she doesn't fall! I hope they're really three-foot trees!
    excuse me....but can you possibly call the lady you hired and explain your mom can't do that and find out exactly how tall they are? (my mother is 89, too.)

Excuse me...but I worry about my Mom too and she's only 82!

Excuse me...but Christmas is nearly here......
    Merry Christmas to all...

Excuse me...I am enjoying everything lately!~