Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuse Me...

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Hi. do you bring your lights from where ever they are stored and turn them on straight away? If so that might be the reason they blow.
    We always bring ours in about 2-3 weeks before so they can climatise to the room temp, just a thought..
    Yes, I usually test them as soon as I bring them up. I'll try that next year- thanks!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Excuse me, but I'm not ready to be a Senior Elf- I like being a Reindeer Handler! I have to slow down!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Excuse me...but this is fun. I was planning to go to a local Christmas craft fair, but looks like I won't have a car available to get there! Oh well, I could stand saving some money
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Excuse me...but I really hate cleaning!

:holly:

Excuse me, but this is my 1000 post. That means I've posted approximately 166 times per year. It hasn't seemed like that many. I am now officially a Senior Elf. I remember the good old days of being a Decorator and a Candy Maker...a Toymaker and Doorkeeper...

Congrats Mistletoe!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Excuse me, but my title didn't change when I hit 4000. :(
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Excuse me...but I had a 6 hour round trip drive yesterday to visit a client, and I listened to Christmas music both ways!!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Excuse me,crappy winter here i really need spring,anyone know a spring dance lol.

Excuse me, but both of my daughters are on airplanes as we speak (two separate planes) on their way to Las Vegas for the weekend to celebrate their birthdays. Seven girls in total are going, plus they are meeting their cousin Robin there. Robin lives on the west coast - so they don't see each other often. I know they will have a great time - I just always worry about flying!