Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4444950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuse Me...

Yes i agree Bishop1954 Excuse me have some news in spring this girl is moving over on the Vermont side so excited.

Hope you move goes smoothly snowbell1

Excuse me... Does anyone decorate their yard for Thanksgiving?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I do a little.. I have a few wooden turkeys and pumpkins I set out. Also a fall wreath. It get's super windy in Nov. so we don't put to much out in fear of the items getting destroyed.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

I can understand that. My home is a wind tunnel as well. I have to anchor down everything... lol

excuse me... but who else is excited for the new Hallmark Holiday season starting on the 23rd of this month?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Oh yes!!! I can not wait.. DVR is empty and set to record all the new goodies.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Excuse me... but does anyone decorate a tree for other than Christmas or Christmas in July? i.e. Halloween, Thanksgiving, 4th, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Excuse me... but does anyone decorate a tree for other than Christmas or Christmas in July? i.e. Halloween, Thanksgiving, 4th, etc...
    I only do Easter. Do you do any others?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Excuse me have some news in spring this girl is moving over on the Vermont side so excited.
    I feel like you just moved to where you are- time flies! I always think of you when I think about going to the Norman Rockwell museum- you've painted such a pretty picture of your town with their sleigh rides and things in winter. But soon you can keep us updated on how Vermont does Christmas! You must like the colder weather!
    Last edited by Mistletoe; 10-17-2020 at 11:35 PM.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Excuse me,been busy sorting plus getting ready for my last holidays in this house,yes Mistletoe i've always been a mountian girl and actually that's how i got my name Ice Princess"i use to go ice fishing and no shanty stood out there on the ice.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Excuse me,been busy sorting plus getting ready for my last holidays in this house,yes Mistletoe i've always been a mountian girl and actually that's how i got my name Ice Princess"i use to go ice fishing and no shanty stood out there on the ice.
    Haha!

Do you originally come from Vermont?