Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuse Me...

excuse me
    hope all is well with everyone.
    I was just thinking of the halloween day. As far as i know halloween is cancel where i am due to covid. I haven't decorated for the kids like i normally do for trick or treaters due to all the cancelations, but i did decorate for fall with my usual scarecrow with mums and a couple pumpkins. I will be making some treat bags for the grandkids though and carve my pumpkin and bake the seeds as i normally do...it will just be me, i will miss the kids not here helping...and having fun....it will definetly be strange with out my grandkids ....

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I do like it, but the yard is more for the kids and a lot less frightening place. I also put out an inflatable turkey at Thanksgiving (and a couple of smiling scarecrows) and do some light decorating outside for the 4th (including an inflatable Uncle Sam)...
    You're the fun house in the neighborhood.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by lizziesnow123 View Post
    excuse me
    I was just thinking of the halloween day. As far as i know halloween is cancel where i am due to covid. I haven't decorated for the kids like i normally do for trick or treaters due to all the cancelations, but i did decorate for fall with my usual scarecrow with mums and a couple pumpkins. I will be making some treat bags for the grandkids though and carve my pumpkin and bake the seeds as i normally do...it will just be me, i will miss the kids not here helping...and having fun....it will definetly be strange with out my grandkids ....
    Hi, lizziesnow.

This has definitely been quite a year. I hope you'll somehow enjoy yourself anyway. When will you be carving your pumpkin? I'll send some Happy Halloween vibes out your way...

They haven't issued a directive on trick-or-treating here, so we've decided to leave the candy out in a bowl among the jack-o-lanterns outside, with a sign saying help yourself.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by lizziesnow123 View Post
    excuse me
    Have you tried Booing some of your friends in family. It's creating treats and delivering to the front door that way there is no contact plus you can still celebrate Halloween in a way. I'm sorry everything has been canceled. Nothing fun about that.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Excuse me, but I thought I remembered seeing that Chantelle no longer wanted to have a thread for a Christmas card exchange? But I see that the one for 2018 is still open. I'd rather not put individual people on the spot, if they're not interested, so I thought I'd ask here if anyone new was interested in joining the exchange this year... And does anyone NOT want to receive a card?

Excuse me but,another idea would be e-card as many of us do this and this year many are going with this my family is going to do a twelve day to christmas for twelve days we will be sending each other a christmas e-card and they do have many beautiful ones out there,just sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Excuse me, but I thought I remembered seeing that Chantelle no longer wanted to have a thread for a Christmas card exchange? But I see that the one for 2018 is still open. I'd rather not put individual people on the spot, if they're not interested, so I thought I'd ask here if anyone new was interested in joining the exchange this year... And does anyone NOT want to receive a card?
    There is a Christmas Card exchange going on Facebook called the Big Christmas Swap (from this site). But I am always open to sending out another card...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I'm not on Facebook. And I was already sending you one, Bishop!

Thanks for the idea, snowbell.

You are on my list too... a very special one.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Excuse me, Bishop, but I'd like to congratulate you on your retirement!