Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gardening...What will you plant in your garden this spring

Gardening...What will you plant in your garden this spring

Ok with spring just around the corner..What will you be planting in your garden..For me its potatoes,carrots,raspberries,strawberries and peas.

For me it's green beans,radishes,strawberries,blueberries,green peppers,peas,watermelon,a few things.

Will only plant herbs and cherry tomatoes in containers on the deck. Will be busy planting shrubs, azaleas, and forsythias in the yard and tulips in the front garden.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

As we are now well into June now whats growing in your garden?

Never planted the cherry tomatoes or forsythia - every thing else (except the dill plant) are doing well!

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Never planted the cherry tomatoes or forsythia - every thing else (except the dill plant) are doing well!

Sounds like a productive garden OM..

Well my Garden isnt doing too bad either...Ive got the garden peas..Potatoes (Nearly ready to dig up) and the raspberries are flowering so not too bad..

Still a few days away from Spring 2018. But I will be planting some green onions and garden beans on the deck area. I also plan to put it a few perennials in pots on the back portion of the yard. Not much else planned yet, except to get the lawn back in shape again... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Herbs agai on the side porch - parsley, basil. rosemary, and chives. Flowers in pots on the deck, brown-eyed Susans in the front garden area

Red face Nice little garden

I have not tried herbs as much. I suppose it is because I'm not sure what to do with them after they grow... lol.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"