Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36414243444546474849505156 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuse Me...

Excuse me...but I'm worried about a friend who lives in the Houston area!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Excuse me, but I notice that this year more people are 'pushing the envelope' and have outdoor snowflake lights up with Thanksgiving decorations. I think this is wanting to put Christmas decorations up, but trying their hardest to wait until after Thanksgiving.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Excuse me if this time of day gets a bit incoherent. But a long night can do that to you...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Excuse me, but it's extremely hard to find interesting gifts for men!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Excuse me, but it is time for a bit of relaxing to enjoy before the biggest day of the year...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Excuse me, but my sister always returns my Christmas gifts for an exchange. I NEVER seem to get it right!!!

Excuse me, but I seem to have been voted Christmas Eve home for dinner (20 hours before it is due)... Merry Christmas!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leon T View Post
    Excuse me, but my sister always returns my Christmas gifts for an exchange. I NEVER seem to get it right!!!
    That's rough...it really dampens the desire to try after awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Excuse me, but I seem to have been voted Christmas Eve home for dinner (20 hours before it is due)... Merry Christmas!!
    Hopefully for not too many people!

Excuse me, but the neighborhood is cold and dark with everyone's Christmas lights taken down!