Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1151565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Excuse Me...

Actually, I can say the same... lol

Excuse me, but have you ever picked yourself up something during Christmas shopping and then got it also as a present?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Actually, I can say the same... lol

Excuse me, but have you ever picked yourself up something during Christmas shopping and then got it also as a present?
    I believe I have, but can't recall the specifics. It's really difficult because Christmastime has such pretty things in the stores and if you wait, just in case someone gets it for you, when they don't, then after Christmas it's gone! Now I take the chance and buy it if it's something I really want (which doesn't happen too often, luckily).
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I have only done that once. I usually just quickly clench and un-clench my fists and say "Just walk away Chris" ... lol

Excuse me, but have you ever forgotten the dinner rolls in the oven?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I have only done that once. I usually just quickly clench and un-clench my fists and say "Just walk away Chris" ... lol

Excuse me, but have you ever forgotten the dinner rolls in the oven?

Actually, we don't have dinner rolls with our meals. But I have forgotten other things while I'm off multi-tasking. It's such a shame when it passes the crispy phase, to being just burnt.
    Or do you mean forgot to put them out for the meal? We've done that, too.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I do not have them that often, which is why I did forget them while setting Thanksgiving dinner on the table...

Excuse me, but have you ever been too busy this time of year to take a moment (or two) to just relax and enjoy the time?

I do not have them that often, which is why I did forget them while setting Thanksgiving dinner on the table...

Excuse me, but have you ever been too busy this time of year to take a moment (or two) to just relax and enjoy the time?
    Usually that's the case, but these covid years have given me the time. And although I wish it was under different circumstances, I'm grateful for that.

Excuse me, but I haven't been enjoying watching the ball drop in NY for several years now and I have decided that I would prefer to count it down some other way. I will look to see what ideas are more my style and see what I come up with for next year.

I caught the "Central Time" drop from Nashville...

Excuse me, but have you ever taken the time to enjoy Christmas in July?

Excuse me.......it's been a long time since I last visited
    Merry Christmas to all...

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Excuse me.......it's been a long time since I last visited
    In that case... welcome back to the fold...

Excuse me, but have you ever played Christmas music in your car (other than December) with the windows rolled down?