Page 55 of 158 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105155 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 1575

Thread: How's the Weather?

  1. #541
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Shavertown, PA, USA
    Posts
    19,401
    Rained overnite. Sunny now and warming up
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  2. #542
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,073
    Our local news and weather station had a caption on their website that said something like "Cooler temps finally arrive" so i click to get the forecast for the week, look at the highs for each day and read "89, 89, 89, 89, 88, 89" etc... Um, I do not see these "cooler temps" of which they speak, lol

  3. #543
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    5,483
    it was cloudy with a litlle bit of sun whole day.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day
    .


    *Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

  4. #544
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Shavertown, PA, USA
    Posts
    19,401
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    Our local news and weather station had a caption on their website that said something like "Cooler temps finally arrive" so i click to get the forecast for the week, look at the highs for each day and read "89, 89, 89, 89, 88, 89" etc... Um, I do not see these "cooler temps" of which they speak, lol
    LOL - it gets down to 88 one day! What part of Florida are you living in? My husband wants to move down there with all the other new Yorkers! I will really miss the cooler weather
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  5. #545
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,073
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    LOL - it gets down to 88 one day! What part of Florida are you living in? My husband wants to move down there with all the other new Yorkers! I will really miss the cooler weather
    I live in the Tampa Bay area, in a little town about an hours drive northwest of Tampa

  6. #546
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    5,483
    cloudy.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day
    .


    *Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

  7. #547
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Shavertown, PA, USA
    Posts
    19,401
    A beautiful day
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  8. #548
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Kansas, US
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    I live in the Tampa Bay area, in a little town about an hours drive northwest of Tampa
    Ack! I'd go crazy without winter. Or crazier, lol. Love being out in the snow!
    Is it all real? Ah, Virginia, in all this world there is nothing else real and abiding.

  9. #549
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa57 View Post
    Ack! I'd go crazy without winter. Or crazier, lol. Love being out in the snow!
    We have lived here about 10 yrs. It was hard adjusting to Christmas shopping in shorts, t-shirt, and sandals. Just doesn't have the same feel. There is something about the colder air that makes one more excited about Christmas coming. We try to spend Christmas in Ohio at my sister's whenever we can.

    It was hot today

  10. #550
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    5,483
    sunny, 23c.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day
    .


    *Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr