Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharing Thoughts...

Sharing Thoughts...

Sharing Thoughts...

How was your Night, or Day? What else is on your Mind?
    What is Distracting you today?
    Or start with "I should be..."

Discussion Thread Guidelines
    1) Please don't post "Nothing". Only share when you've got something to add!
    2) Never post twice in a row, remember, it's a discussion!

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

frostythesnowman Guest
    i should be getting the girls ready for bed..

Now, lets see, I'm thinking I should be asleep but if I go to early then I'll wake up to early, but I am in a lot of pain so
    it might help to be sleeping..
    Merry Christmas to all...

frostythesnowman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Now, lets see, I'm thinking I should be asleep but if I go to early then I'll wake up to early, but I am in a lot of pain so
    it might help to be sleeping..
    hope you manage to get some sleep tonite tink..

Quote Originally Posted by frostythesnowman View Post
    hope you manage to get some sleep tonite tink..
    I shall be trying, I think I might manage until about 8 ish...

frostythesnowman Guest
    i should be relaxing now as the kids are bedded...

I've been for my Rheumy nurse appointment, and as I thought they are trying me on anti TNF treatment, it doesn't do anything
    for the pain but hopefully it will slow down the disease progression..

I have deadlines, deadlines, deadlines on my mind... Returned to full time education this year and not much to say except it's INTENSE! But enjoyable And thinking about how much I have to do academically makes a change from constantly thinking and worrying about my dear friend who has been in Afghanistan for 5 months (He flies home today and will be home for Christmas this year! :D ).

Thinking of you Tink! Best of luck for the new treatment x

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    I have deadlines, deadlines, deadlines on my mind... Returned to full time education this year and not much to say except it's INTENSE! But enjoyable And thinking about how much I have to do academically makes a change from constantly thinking and worrying about my dear friend who has been in Afghanistan for 5 months (He flies home today and will be home for Christmas this year! :D ).

Thinking of you Tink! Best of luck for the new treatment x
    Thank you CM..
    Sounds like your enjoying your education, good for you.. I've got 3 away at Uni, hopefully home for Christmas..

I'm waiting for a trainer to arrive to teach me the ins and outs of a new machine we have just purchased.
    I'm hoping Papa's old brain has some room left in it to learn to master another piece of equipment.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)