Page 66 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1656616263646566676869707176116166 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing/listening to/watching?

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Sat thinking of Christmas, it will be the first time without eldest daughter, she is in Japan..watching hubby paint another portrait.
    I'm sure she is having a great time there, but I know how much you'll miss her. I've never been without my daughters on Christmas Day
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Sat thinking of Christmas, it will be the first time without eldest daughter, she is in Japan..watching hubby paint another portrait.
    That will be hard having your daughter so far away for Christmas.

Today, we watched the 1935 version of A Christmas Carol with Seymour Hicks on Amazon instant video, then the Polar Express, and lastly, Elf.

Tink, will you be able to call her? Of course, you'll have to take into account the time difference.

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    That will be hard having your daughter so far away for Christmas.

Today, we watched the 1935 version of A Christmas Carol with Seymour Hicks on Amazon instant video, then the Polar Express, and lastly, Elf.
    I probably saw that years and years ago, but the one I remember had Alastair Sim.

Watched "Four Christmases" and "Christmas Vacation" yesterday. Any suggestions for today?. Actually, I need to run to the bank, pay some bills and go to a Christmas Musicale at the library today!

Just got back from the Winter Musicale at the library. It was primarily a Christmas sing-a-long. A lot of fun and I won a CD

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    I probably saw that years and years ago, but the one I remember had Alastair Sim.
    I saw the 1935 version for the first time last year. I own several versions. So far this year, we have watched that one and the 1984 George C Scott one. We still have Alistair Sim, Reginald Owen, Patrick Stewart, to go, along with Mr Magoo, Muppets, and probably a couple/few more that aren't coming to mind at the moment. Not sure if we will get to them all. My mother always watched Alistair Sim as I grew up.

Planning out my day. Hope to make another batch of Christmas cookies, listening to road work going on outside, watching the sun come out for the first time in days!

My daughter and I are volunteering for United Hospice of Rockland today. We're running a fundraiser called The Tree of Life at the mall for about 4 hours. We're seeking donations from shoppers in return for a star that they can dedicate to someone special and help to decorate a Christmas tree with .It should be lot of fun (and a worthy cause)!

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    My daughter and I are volunteering for United Hospice of Rockland today. We're running a fundraiser called The Tree of Life at the mall for about 4 hours. We're seeking donations from shoppers in return for a star that they can dedicate to someone special and help to decorate a Christmas tree with .It should be lot of fun (and a worthy cause)!
    beautiful cause

I'm decorating my house
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*