Page 179 of 186 FirstFirst ... 79129169174175176177178179180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1857

Thread: What are you doing/listening to/watching?

Doing e-mails and listening to some instrumental James Bond music...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I'm watching Elite season 2
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Answering e-mails and catching the Weather Channel...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Just finished trying to find black C9 replacement bulbs that emit purple light and not white. I have thus far been unsuccessful. Now I'm soothing myself on here.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Listening to AccuRadion... channel Classic Christmas Instrumentals & of course answering emails...

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Just finished trying to find black C9 replacement bulbs that emit purple light and not white. I have thus far been unsuccessful. Now I'm soothing myself on here.
    Try Novelty lights, 1000 Bulbs or Birddog lighting...

I'm listening to comedians that my sister is playing on her phone.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Try Novelty lights, 1000 Bulbs or Birddog lighting...
    Novelty Lights had bad reviews for their black bulbs last year- not a rich color, more white light. 1000 Bulbs didn't have black or purple in incandescent and just tried Birddog Lighting with no luck. Thanks for your ideas, though! I may just take my chances with Novelty Lights and hope they have better stock in this year.

Watching the morning news...

Filling out some cards while I watch Mean Girls
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime