Page 170 of 186 FirstFirst ... 70120160165166167168169170171172173174175180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1857

Thread: What are you doing/listening to/watching?

Getting things done here as we are in for a major snowstorm shovels ready and rock salt ready to go now we are just relaxing a bit and enjoying the spirit of the holiday.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Getting things done here as we are in for a major snowstorm shovels ready and rock salt ready to go now we are just relaxing a bit and enjoying the spirit of the holiday.
    Way to go Snowbell. Looks like we will not have a white Christmas here, but enjoying the season and AccuRadio "A Quiet Christmas Eve" chsannel...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Listening to The 12 Days of Christmas by The Ray Conniff Singers
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Listening to Music Choice "Sounds of the Season"...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

.Just shoveled again now enjoying my coffee and have put together a chicken stew in the crockpot,

Sounds good Snowbell (except for the shoveling). Listening to Soft Rock Christmas currently The Christmas Song with both Nat and Natalie Cole...

Hi Snowbell1, I just saw this..Sounds very good right now...I think I will make this later....lol thanks for idea

I am listening to radio and having coffee this morning..i am off today so gonna relax..but i was also looking for little gift ideas for recipe mason jar gifts...finding a ton of cute ideas..i am thinking of giving as little gifts next Christmas or even birthdays...Its never to early to think about the Christmas thoughts....

Quote Originally Posted by lizziesnow123 View Post
    I am listening to radio and having coffee this morning..i am off today so gonna relax..but i was also looking for little gift ideas for recipe mason jar gifts...finding a ton of cute ideas..i am thinking of giving as little gifts next Christmas or even birthdays...Its never to early to think about the Christmas thoughts....
    I like your thought process Lizziesnow! I am having coffee & a muffin, while listening to the "Word for Today" podcast...