Page 150 of 186 FirstFirst ... 50100140145146147148149150151152153154155160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1857

Thread: What are you doing/listening to/watching?

Hallmark channel Christmas movie...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Have been trying to find another suitable gift for my 9 yr old niece. Not sure why it's been so difficult.

About to watch The Grinch.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Right now, the NFL Bills vs the Patriots...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Just finished a Christmas puzzle and listening to We Three Kings on Pandora.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Hallmark channel is playing a "yule log" for the next few hours with Christmas music...

eating breakfast and listening to Christmas music on the radio

Watching Miracle on 34th Street and having some morning Java...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Hallmark channel is playing a "yule log" for the next few hours with Christmas music...
    Nice!

Set my DVR to record the Yule log for all year long. Right now? AFC post-season game.

I'm just checking my backed up emails. I checked out for awhile but now I need to accept reality.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime