Page 181 of 186 FirstFirst ... 81131171176177178179180181182183184185186 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1857

Thread: What are you doing/listening to/watching?

You wound up getting it... lol

Doing emails and watching the news...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Listening to Have a Holly Jolly Christmas by Johnny Mathis
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Currently I am listening to a CD recording (that I made) celebrating 50 Years of NORAD Tracks Santa. It is basically the USAF Academy Band & the Maritime Forces Pacific. But I love the fact that even our military take the time to celebrate the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year"...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Currently I am listening to a CD recording (that I made) celebrating 50 Years of NORAD Tracks Santa. It is basically the USAF Academy Band & the Maritime Forces Pacific. But I love the fact that even our military take the time to celebrate the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year"...
    Nice.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I am listening to Bob Rivers' Twisted Christmas while I 3D print Ball Jointed Dolls.

Just watched Christmas Vacation and now getting caught up here.

Glad to see you snowbell!

AccuRadio and more specific... The Holly & the Ivy performed by the Canadian Brass...

Did some baking and enjoyed watching a few christmas movies while enjoying my hot chocolate.

Watching a Hallmark while checking in here.