Page 174 of 186 FirstFirst ... 74124164169170171172173174175176177178179184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1857

Thread: What are you doing/listening to/watching?

Watching "A Christmas Visitor"and enjoying a cup of vanilla eggnog.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Watching "A Christmas Visitor"and enjoying a cup of vanilla eggnog.
    I have never had eggnog in November! I'm a bit envious.

I'm trying to get myself to go to bed, since I've been staying up too late the past week. I wish you people would stop distracting me.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Listening to AccuRadio Easy Listening Christmas. Currently Christmas Auld Lang Syne by Bobby Darrin...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Enjoying my coffee and watching The Santa Claus".Mistletoe our stores are full of eggnogs but,the vanilla eggnog is my favorite so it's always in my fridge.

Watching the Hallmark movie 'A Christmas Together With You'.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Coffee, replying to my fav site (right here) and llistening to a self-made CD I call "Soft Rock Christmas". Currently The redone Christmas Song by the Coles... Father and Daughter...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Listening to a Frank Sinatra holiday medley and dropping in here before heading off to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Listening to a Frank Sinatra holiday medley and dropping in here before heading off to bed.
    Nothing like old 'Blue Eyes' this time of year...

Listening to the Dean Martin Christmas album

Listening to We Are Santa's Elves instrumental version. About to watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving- I realized I didn't watch it this year!

Listing to AccuRadio's "Old Fashioned Christmas". Currently Burl Ives singing 'Silver & Gold'...