Page 178 of 186 FirstFirst ... 78128168173174175176177178179180181182183 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1857

Thread: What are you doing/listening to/watching?

Catching the weather channel and listening to AccuRadio "Hey, hey we're the 60's station". What can I say, part of my generation... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I took down the outside lights on Monday and the trees and indoor Christmas decor today.
    So I got on here to cheer me up!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I know the feeling. Got one more tree to put away. But my office is Christmas year round. Listening to a home made CD of the classics...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Not listening to anything right now, but I listened to The Nutcracker Suite while taking my shower this morning.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Felt in the mood for a little "Bing" today...

Having a quick bite then off to do some more thrift store shopping.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Nothing at the moment, but I've been singing a lot of Christmas songs as I go about my day. I think it's the cold, rainy weather that puts me in the mood.

Right now, world news. One wonders if there is any "good news" on the horizon...

Checking in here to cheer me up, while deciding where to plant some things.

Catching up on some post and emails. I'm so behind on everything.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime