Page 172 of 186 FirstFirst ... 72122162167168169170171172173174175176177182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1857

Thread: What are you doing/listening to/watching?

AccuRadio's Smooth Christmas Instrumentals. Also today begins 24 hours of Christmas movies on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I'm watching A Merry Christmas Match and drinking some hot tea.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Drinking coffee and watching Xmas in the Air...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

See discount codes applicable to online stores here https://www.couponxoo.com/coinswitch-voucher-code

Doing my morning routine and listening to AccuRadio Christmas music...

Drinking some lemon balm tea, fresh from the garden. I really like it!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Answering a lot of All Things Christmas threads and listening to AccuRadio Classic Christmas Instrumentals...

Going back and forth to the garden (through the swarms of hungry mosquitos). I bought a fountain and want a light in it at night, but I have just decided that the submersible light I bought is no good.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Checking/Answering emails and listening to AccuRadio "Easy Listening Christmas"...

I'm watching A Very Merry Mix up while I print some labels for my holiday jars.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime