Page 171 of 186 FirstFirst ... 71121161166167168169170171172173174175176181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1857

Thread: What are you doing/listening to/watching?

Currently listening to AccuRadio and one of the many Christmas themed choices. Right now it is Perry Como performing Home for the Holidays...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by lizziesnow123 View Post
    I am listening to radio and having coffee this morning..i am off today so gonna relax..but i was also looking for little gift ideas for recipe mason jar gifts...finding a ton of cute ideas..i am thinking of giving as little gifts next Christmas or even birthdays...Its never to early to think about the Christmas thoughts....
    Good idea! I remember getting one years ago and liked it. And it seriously is never too early to think about Christmas!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Good idea! I remember getting one years ago and liked it. And it seriously is never too early to think about Christmas!
    How true and I already have a nearly full box of Stocking Stuffers...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    How true and I already have a nearly full box of Stocking Stuffers...
    Wow!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Wow!
    I think you need to be on the list this year... With this extreme cold, I am viewing The Weather Channel.

Checking the Weather channel, listening to Xmas music and opening up some long forgotten threads...

I'm filling out some CIJ cards. Sending out this week.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Doing my CIJ cards for mailing and of course... listening to Christmas music.

8 loads of laundry while I watch some Hallmark movies.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

I remember those days...