Page 173 of 186 FirstFirst ... 73123163168169170171172173174175176177178183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1857

Thread: What are you doing/listening to/watching?

Listening to a new download. The Best of Big Band Christmas...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Listening to a new download. The Best of Big Band Christmas...
    That sounds good- I'll have to look that up.

Listening to the chorus of crickets outside my windows. Ahhh...the sounds of summer.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    That sounds good- I'll have to look that up.

Listening to the chorus of crickets outside my windows. Ahhh...the sounds of summer.
    Enjoy it while it lasts... lol. For me I am now listening to some Disney Christmas selections...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I was watching some of 'Volume 3: An Hour Of Retro Christmas Commercials' on youtube.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Answering these wonderful emails and listening to Dean Martin Christmas album...

Getting caught up here sorry been away as i was trying to move over into vermont but,prices are a bit much right now and we still have covid cases going on so i'll be staying here until late spring.

Answering "All Things Christmas" posts and listening to Air Supply singing The First Noel...

Reading about a new Hallmark movie that takes place in a town nearby us (my sister lives there) that debuts tomorrow at 2p- You Me & the Christmas Trees.

My jack-o-lanterns are still burning for the rest of this weekend, but I'm in a Christmas mood.

Watching my White Christmas" movie with my furbabes.

Homemade Christmas CD. Currently "Someone Else's Birthday"...