Page 180 of 186 FirstFirst ... 80130170175176177178179180181182183184185 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1857

Thread: What are you doing/listening to/watching?

Answering e-mails and watching the Weather Channel. Going to a car show today...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Checking in here while eating. About to head off to bed.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

A self-made Christmas album. Currently The First Noel performed by Air Supply...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

We had 90 degree weather today and it put me in a Christmas mood, so here I am.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

The Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel has 24hr Christmas movies for the rest of the week, so... now you know!!

Finished decorating for the 4th, eating and about to go to bed.

Enjoyed my 4th and now a bit of relaxing. With Judy Garland singing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"...

watching QVC Christmas In July

Watching the Hallmark Channel's Christmas in July movies...

Singing the Christmas Song- trying to remember the words, in order to answer Bishop's Christmas Carol quiz. Have been doing it the last few times I've been on here- I can't believe I'm having a brain block about that line!