Page 175 of 186 FirstFirst ... 75125165170171172173174175176177178179180185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1857

Thread: What are you doing/listening to/watching?

Just got back from driving around the neighborhood looking at lights. Getting a nice dose of Christmas here and then going to eat! Currently listening to Little Town of Bethlehem by Frank Sinatra on Pandora.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Watching White Christmas and enjoying my coffee.

Watching Home Alone"and lounging with my furbabes and enjoying my vanilla eggnog.

Looking around here and then off to continue reading 'A Christmas Carol'
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Answering e-mails and listening to a CD... Frank Sinatra Christmas.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Listening to 'How The Grinch Stole Christmas' on Pandora. I finished the book 'A Christmas Carol' last night (so good every time!) and going to start 'The Nutcracker' book tonight!

A CD titled "The Most Relaxing Christmas Piano Music in the Universe". Quite a mouthful huh?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Lounging with the furbabes enjoying my white hot chocolate and watching Home Alone 2.

Just finished watching the original B&W version of Miracle on 34th Street. One of my staples before Christmas arrives. And of course visiting the NORAD tracks Santa site...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Just finished watching the original B&W version of Miracle on 34th Street. One of my staples before Christmas arrives. And of course visiting the NORAD tracks Santa site...
    It's up? I had no idea!