Page 53 of 122 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863103 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you Feeling & Why?

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Sick and frustrated. Have a bad cold and I just had to replace the lights around my front door. Half the strand was out. Hate that when it happens. I should just buy all new lights every year and throw them out at the end of the season. I find the expensive ones don't last any longer than the cheap ones, so I buy 100 light strands at Walmart for $1.99. This year I'm down to only 4 strands outside - $8.00 won't kill me!
    I feel your pain! I'm recovering from the flu (or thought I was!) and just before I got sick I noticed that part of a strand outside went out (mind you, these are all brand new heavy duty lights this year). Luckily it's not as visible as it could have been, since I'm in no shape to do anything about it. I agree with you about the more expensive not being ANY better than the cheap ones. I really need to go to WalMart, because I'm obviously paying way too much at Target.

Glad you're feeling better!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Feeling a little tired but everything is done. will be missing our daughter first year ever she hasn't been home for Christmas..
    :( We'll be thinking about you guys and sending our happy Christmas vibes your way!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Still have a cold - but feeling a bit better. Excited - Started cooking tonight for Christmas Eve buffet dinner. It will be the 4 of us plus 10 guests. I love the Eve.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Feeling really tired, all day in kitchen, cooking, then cleaning everything, then walking the dog, then... then... then... aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Very Tired here too!

Sad -decorations are coming down

Better - stomach issues the last few days. Feeling disorganized - with boxes all over the place

Ok,litlle bit let down, can't believe holidays are over.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Bored - can't go out due to the icy roads

Tired, lots of things to do everyday, for the beginning of my new job.... Today, I spent all day cleaning chairs....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)