Page 49 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3944454647484950515253545999 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you Feeling & Why?

I'm sorry about your cousin, ornamentmaven. I'm praying for you and your family, too. I'm glad all the deaths around/on the holidays hasn't ruined your enthusiasm/enjoyment for them. Your enthusiasm is infectious.

Merry- it's scary when things happen like that! The women in my family hold our breath on March 11th every year because of something similar.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Both of my grandfathers and my father died in February. Both grandmothers died right before Christmas --- I hope it doesn't mean that my mother will, too.
    That's scary Merry!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I'm in excruciating pain and have to feel better or cancel Christmas. It hurts to walk. I think it's arthritis. The pain gets worse every day.

I'm in excruciating pain and have to feel better or cancel Christmas. It hurts to walk. I think it's arthritis. The pain gets worse every day.
    I am so sorry to hear that, Merry. Praying you feel better

Oh, Merry.....I hope you don't have to cancel Christmas, can you not rest you legs and do a little and often
    Wishing you get well soon...
    Merry Christmas to all...

Thank you, Steph and Tink. I'm in a little less pain, but I'm afraid that if I start working, I'll be in trouble again. I have a lot of work to do.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Hang in there Merry! I know how you are feeling. I pulled muscles in the backs of my legs yesterday and had the hardest time getting Thanksgiving dinner done and on the table! I'm going to relax more today than I had planned to. I have already taken down the autumn/Thanksgiving decorations and now I'm slowly working on getting down the everyday stuff. I think all I'm going to do today is finish decorating the bathroom, bake my fruitcakes, and prep some packages to mail. I'm feeling a bit better today - so hoping for a good day tomorrow! The decorations can wait a day!

I am absolutely exhausted! It's been 6 straight days of cooking, cleaning and decorating. I am going to push thru to finish my tree today - then sleep for a couple days straight!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Oh, Merry.....I hope you don't have to cancel Christmas, can you not rest you legs and do a little and often
    Wishing you get well soon...
    I'm taking your advice.

I'm taking your advice.
    On, I'm glad you are, Merry...
    Karl sends his love...
    Merry Christmas to all...