Page 48 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3843444546474849505152535898 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you Feeling & Why?

Excited - Thanksgiving is only 4 days away, then I start decorating!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Feeling festive..we got a few things started..
    Merry Christmas to all...

A little envious of those who can sit in the dark with their lit Christmas trees already!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Feeling sad - my cousin Keith passed away last night. Heart attack, only 55 years old. Feeling so bad for my Uncle and Keith's brothers and sisters -especially only days before Thanksgiving and the traditional start of the Christmas season. Remembering the time that we, as children always played together - me, Keith, my sister and two other cousins - such a great and wild time we had - always ended with at least two of us getting into a fight! I hadn't seen Keith in years!

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Feeling sad - my cousin Keith passed away last night. Heart attack, only 55 years old. Feeling so bad for my Uncle and Keith's brothers and sisters -especially only days before Thanksgiving and the traditional start of the Christmas season. Remembering the time that we, as children always played together - me, Keith, my sister and two other cousins - such a great and wild time we had - always ended with at least two of us getting into a fight! I hadn't seen Keith in years!
    So sorry to hear about this, ornamentmaven. It's really tough on families when someone passes away around the holidays. Praying for you and your family!
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

I am so sorry to hear this, OM. Prayers for you and your family

Thanks wstaple and steph. Unfortunately, I've had a lot of experience with relatives passing away during the holidays. My husband's uncle died at a New Year's Eve party, my grandmother died 2 days before Christmas, and worst of all - my Aunt Nora passed away Christmas morning - only 45 years old. My uncle and cousins found her on the floor under the Christmas tree. Unfortunately, he has not been able to set up a tree ever since - and that will be 25 years this Christmas. I'm getting tired of this!

Sorry Suzanne. My love to all of you.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm praying, too.

Both of my grandfathers and my father died in February. Both grandmothers died right before Christmas --- I hope it doesn't mean that my mother will, too.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."