Page 42 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3237383940414243444546475292 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you Feeling & Why?

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    They sure can be a handful! But so much fun!
    I feel tired all day!!!! We came back from walk 15 min ago and I wanna take a bath and go to sleep.
    Yes, you are right, hes so much fun sometimes......
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    I feel tired all day!!!! We came back from walk 15 min ago and I wanna take a bath and go to sleep.
    Yes, you are right, hes so much fun sometimes......
    Just relax now. Soon he will be grown up
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Just relax now. Soon he will be grown up
    To tell you the truth, I do not want him to grow up.. Wish he could remain as a puppy for ever...

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    To tell you the truth, I do not want him to grow up.. Wish he could remain as a puppy for ever...
    Puppies are so sweet!

really really tired, didn't slept almost nothing because I had to go to Zagreb this morning so I woke up at 04:30
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Bored - very quiet day!

To be honest, this year is the first in my life, where I do not feel sad that weekend is over, as, I do not work from last October..
    I remember every Sunday I used to feel awful that I had to go to work next morning, and the worst thing was that for the last 2 years they did not pay us on time (every 3-4 months...), so, we all who worked there felt awful, twice...
    Im feeling much better this year...

My husband and I are celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary today!

Frankly, it has been an emotionally trying day. My husband and I took his mother to visit her younger (79) brother in a nursing home about 2 hours away. He suffers from Alzheimer's and has had several strokes and several bouts with cancer. He is pretty much incommunicado and slept most of the time we were there. The kicker is - they had not seen each other in 52 years! A big family feud! He was only 27 the last time she saw him, and she only 33. It was very emotional talking to his wife and son. (My husband's aunt and cousin) Just crazy, but too long in coming!

My husband and I are celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary today!

Frankly, it has been an emotionally trying day. My husband and I took his mother to visit her younger (79) brother in a nursing home about 2 hours away. He suffers from Alzheimer's and has had several strokes and several bouts with cancer. He is pretty much incommunicado and slept most of the time we were there. The kicker is - they had not seen each other in 52 years! A big family feud! He was only 27 the last time she saw him, and she only 33. It was
    very emotional talking to his wife and son. (My husband's aunt and cousin) Just crazy, but too long in coming!
    Congratulations on 35 years!! What a heartbreaking story about your mother- in-law and her brother! My mother had no brothers and just one sister who was two years younger who she hated all her life. She still hates her even though her sister has been dead for years now. Yes, my aunt wasnt the nicest to her but life is too short to carry grudges so long. I thank God my sister and I have a good relationship. (My mom's and mine are good, too.)

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    Congratulations on 35 years!! What a heartbreaking story about your mother- in-law and her brother! My mother had no brothers and just one sister who was two years younger who she hated all her life. She still hates her even though her sister has been dead for years now. Yes, my aunt wasnt the nicest to her but life is too short to carry grudges so long. I thank God my sister and I have a good relationship. (My mom's and mine are good, too.)
    Thanks for your comments! I personally try to keep on good terms with everyone in the family - even if it means a lot of compromising. My Mother-in-law wasn't even involved in the fight. It was between her mother and two brothers. Her mother then called in my husband's father to break up the fight. My mother-in-law wasn't there and really doesn't know the whole story, but she sided with her mother and her brother just walked away from the whole family. Anyway, we don't think her brother even recognized her - maybe just for a few seconds. It was a good thing though, for my mother-in-law and I'm glad we did it!