Page 116 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1666106111112113114115116117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1219

Thread: How are you Feeling & Why?

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip1979 View Post
    I feel like I want to skip my fall decorating and put up all my Christmas decor. All fall activities/parades/festivals have been canceled already, We are just waiting to hear if they are going to cut Trick-or-Treating in our state.
    We're waiting to hear about trick-or-treating, too.

Do you have changing foliage where you are? And around what time do your temps drop into the 50's or 60's during the day?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I will "officially" retire on the 18th of November. I will take a long over do trip to see in-laws on a 'holiday' over Thanksgiving. The enjoy a December off with family, Christmas and Hallmark to keep me company. Then look for something part-time in January.

Feeling good today, though the wife had to get me to finally take a sleeping pill for a restful night... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I will "officially" retire on the 18th of November. I will take a long over do trip to see in-laws on a 'holiday' over Thanksgiving. The enjoy a December off with family, Christmas and Hallmark to keep me company. Then look for something part-time in January.
    That all sounds lovely- what a nice thing to look forward to. I hope you enjoy your time off thoroughly!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

feeling good today, love fall

A bit early for the Winter weather, but other than that... feel very good indeed.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

tired and stressed, glad when the elections are over

Great. Just finished a month off and ready to head back to work for a whole 16 days till I retire...

tired. stayed up all night watching election stuffs

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Great. Just finished a month off and ready to head back to work for a whole 16 days till I retire...
    How nice knowing it's almost over!

oh so tired. I have had a really bad cold for two weeks. Lucky me.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime