Page 115 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1565105110111112113114115116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1219

Thread: How are you Feeling & Why?

All in all, very good. I have this month off, so I am getting a lot of yard work done, but I can take it in stages...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Good morning all...hope all is well.
    haven't been sleeping very well. feeling tired, and sluggish. Hopefully today i can get my yard done...looking forward to giving it a good cleaning and tiding up...i could use the exercise ....

slept well last night, had my coffee......and a donut. Feeling great

Feeling great. Had a nice walk this morning and when it warms up just a tad, I'll get to the yard...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Bloated and full. We made homemade chicken and cilantro pot stickers. They came out very well I just went over board on test tasting.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

I little sore. Got a lot of landscaping done yesterday. Which also meant a lot of bending... ugh!

Annoyed.. My allergies are acting up and my nose will not stop running.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Tired. Must be a combo of too much yard work, long walks and just getting old...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Feeling great. Had a nice walk this morning and when it warms up just a tad, I'll get to the yard...
    I'm with you, planning yard work around the temperature. You can't keep me indoors when it's warm, but once the temp drops, I have very little desire to work on anything out there.

I've just come down with a cold, so feeling lethargic today.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Feeling great. Especially with retirement looming ahead...
    When do you retire?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.